Residential Rental Application
Please read carefully before completing the rental application
The attached form is an application to lease a residence. IT IS NOT A LEASE OR RENTAL AGREEMENT. Applications are not approved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Each application is reviewed and a decision will be made based on the property and its requirements.
$45.00 Non-refundable application fee, copy of drivers license, social security card, and income verification must accompany each application. (Applications will not be processed until completed, signed, and accompanied by the application fee).
Application Policies & Procedures
- Each applicant over the age of 18 must complete, sign and date an application, regardless of familial/marital status or relationship to any other applicant. Submitted applications become the property of Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC and will remain on file for 6 months
- Qualifications for application approval are based on:*
- Sufficient Income – Employment or other source of verifiable income showing ability to pay the monthly rent, utilities, and other living expenses
- Verifiable Credit – Credit is verified by a national credit bureau
- Criminal Background Check – Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC reserves the right to decline persons who have been convicted of a crime. Applicants who list a felony need to provide a written statement regarding the felony. (A registry of Sexual and Violent Offenders is available through City and County Law Enforcement Offices)
- Good Rental History – Inability to verify previous/current landlords may result in denial of the application
- Complete Application – Applications may be denied if not entirely complete or signed
*If any of the above requirements are not met, a co-signer or larger security deposit may be required.
- Processing applications generally takes 24-48 hours. However processing may take longer if the application is incomplete. Processing time may be reduced if you include written income verification and/or a written reference from your landlord. Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC cannot guarantee that the property you have applied for will still be available by the time your application is processed.
- Should you require a reasonable accommodation or modification, please ask for assistance from a leasing agent. Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC strictly adheres to all Fair Housing Laws.
- Applicable residence rules and regulations and a sample lease are available for your review upon request. You should thoroughly understand them before making an application to rent from us. In addition, you will receive executed copies of your Rental Agreement at lease signing with Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC.
- Once an application is approved the applicant must pay the first month’s rent/prorated rent, security deposit and any other necessary requested funds. This application will become an integral component of the Rental Agreement.
I, the undersigned, certify that the information given herein is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I have read and understand all of the application policies and procedures. I consent to the investigation of all statements contained in this application. I authorize Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC to contact any persons, agencies, employers or corporations necessary to verify information at any time. All persons and firms may freely release any information including, but not limited to credit reports, criminal investigations, employment and income verification, rental history and personal references. I declare that I am legally able to sign a contract in the State of Montana and understand that Millennium Real Estate & Management, LLC may terminate any Rental Agreement entered into for any misrepresentations made above.